Points Of Interest
• Point Udall is the farthest eastern point of the United States. The views from this monument are breathtaking.
You will find the restaurants scattered around your journey to be many and varied in the type of food offered! Here is a list of places to see and eat as recommended by others who have come before you.
• The Bistro in Gallows Bay and the friendly staff offers a convenient and unique dining experience with great service, great food, great coffees and great drinks. Be sure to check them out!
• Angry Nate’s on the Boardwalk has a wide variety of fresh American fare with a Caribbean twist and you will probably want to try since it seems to be on everyone’s favorite list.
• The Bombay Club is located in Christiansted on King Street and offers up some of the best food “specials” for both Lunch and Dinner. The “cavern like” setting is also very unique!
• The Blue Moon is located in Frederiksted just across from the Frederiksted Pier and offers up some of the best Cajun food you will ever taste. Reservations are recommended.
• Villa Morales is a family owned restaurant that serves up some tasty home cooking. It’s located just before Fredriksted and a little out of the way. Call and get directions if you decide to take in this little gem, and make sure you try the johnnycake!
• The Lost Dog is also in Frederiksted just up from the pier. They have great pizza, but expect to wait.
• Turtles Deli is in Frederiksted on the east side of town on the water. Enjoy awesome sandwiches right on the beach.
• Breezes offers up a varied menu of tasty food as you relax while gazing out at the blue green.
• Fort Christiansted Brew Pub is located on the Boardwalk in Christiansted and offers freshly brewed beer along with a tasty casual menu.
• Rum Runners, also located on the Boardwalk in Christiansted offers a varied and casual menu. Be sure to show off your tan to your friends and family at the live web cam… quite interesting!
• No Bones Café has great NY Strip and Delmonico steaks. This local hangout is found in Gallow’s Bay, with a relaxed friendly atmosphere, and good food.
• La Reine Chicken Shack Experience islands culture and enjoy the best barbeque on St. Croix. This restuarant serves a wide variety of local foods.