Cell & Text: 303-517-5116
Having a strong belief in the value of owning real estate for the long term, Emelyn has personally invested in single family homes and commercial buildings. With that experience, she became a licensed broker in 1997 working with buyers and sellers in the front range of Colorado. Prior to coming to RE/MAX, St. Croix, Emelyn owned and managed her own real estate firm in Gilpin County for nine years. She continues to be licensed in Colorado.
Education has played a key role in Emelyn’s success.
* Certified Residential Specialist
* SFR, ABR, GRI, REALTOR®
*Certified Negotiation Expert
Committees and Service:
* 2006 – 2015 Professional Standards Panel, Jefferson County Assoc. of
* 2009 Council of Residential Specialists, Regional VP- first alternate
* 2009 Communications Advisory Committee – Council of Residential Specialists
* 2009 MemberConnect Advisory Panel – Council of Residential Specialists
* 2009 Transit Alliance Citizens’ Academy
* 2008 Board of Directors – Colorado CRS Chapter #1
* 2007 President, Colorado CRS Chapter #1
* 2007 – 2009 Fundraising Committee – CASA of Adams and Broomfield Counties
* REALTOR® since Jan. 1, 1997
Areas of Expertise
* Residential real estate and vacant land
* Mountain properties – dealing with wells, septics, access issues
* Mining Claims
In 2007, Emelyn was named CRS of the Year for the state of Colorado and received the prestigious National Association of REALTORS Omega Tau Rho Award for Outstanding Service.
Emelyn is committed to providing exceptional customer service to her clients and customers. Many of her clients return for additional transactions or refer their friends and family knowing they will be treated with the utmost professionalism. Her clients’ needs always come first.
Raised in Arlington, VA, Emelyn relocated to Denver in 1973. She has two grown sons, Chris and Josh and is the proud grandmother of delightful, Colin, adorable Caleb and precious Abigail.
Emelyn purchashed her home on the island in 2005 and enjoys traveling with husband, Jim, and dog, Jake. An avid photographer, she loves sharing her images of St. Croix, USVI.